6-Bottle box White Wine Cotidie Bianco Calabria Società Agricola Spiriti Ebbri -cz


Secure and Guaranteed Transactions


Returns of goods guaranteed by law

Cotidie White Calabria
Trebbiano, Malvasia, Pecorello

Production area: Municipality of Altomonte (CS) - Municipality of Frascineto (CS),
Harvest: manual
Vinification: grape selection and mechanical destemming-crushing. Soft pressing with traditional vertical press. Static defecation for 2 days to eliminate the heaviest lees. Use of pied de cuve and inoculation at the appropriate time
Maturation: for 70% of the grapes, fermentation and ageing in steel, for 5 months. For the remaining 30%, fermentation and ageing in used barriques for 4 months. In both cases, the light lees are re-suspended, without excesses.
Bottling: the wine underwent malolactic fermentation and was filtered, but without the use of a sterile filter. Bottled 'alive', it was never brought to temperatures close to or below 0°C. Any sediment, therefore, is entirely natural, as are the colour, aroma and flavour.
Colour: brilliant golden yellow with intense reflections
Aroma: hints of yellow fruit, herbs and white flowers
Taste: rightly full-bodied, more savoury than fresh, slightly fatty, persistent, naturally petillant
Format: 0.75 l bottle
Alcoholic Grade: 14% vol

60 Items

Data sheet

Grado alcolico
14,0 %
Trebbiano, Malvasia, Pecorello
0,750 L.
Temperatura di servizio

Specific References

16 other products in the same category: